Well, i know that everyone keeps up with Amanda and I this way. So I thought I would add a new post to keep everyone in the loop! We got back from a week's vacation in the Pacific NW and have struggled through a week back at work. Wish we were back out west - we loved it. This past weekend we went to Anne Voglewede's wedding in Southbend, IN and got to spend Saturday at Catherine Kelly's friend Erin's lake house in Michigan. We had a blast. Back to 93 degree Cincinnati now with many more weddings on the way. I will post again soon as usual!
Monday, July 09, 2007
Back in Touch
Well, i know that everyone keeps up with Amanda and I this way. So I thought I would add a new post to keep everyone in the loop! We got back from a week's vacation in the Pacific NW and have struggled through a week back at work. Wish we were back out west - we loved it. This past weekend we went to Anne Voglewede's wedding in Southbend, IN and got to spend Saturday at Catherine Kelly's friend Erin's lake house in Michigan. We had a blast. Back to 93 degree Cincinnati now with many more weddings on the way. I will post again soon as usual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yea for the blog update! now i'm expecting you all to keep us updated with all your adventures...at least every other day. haha. i wish we were still on vacation too. :( it was so nice out there!
Thanks for the pictures! We were hoping to see some pics from the trip soon (we want to see more...Katie said combined, there must be over 1,000). Keep updates coming. Hope to see you both soon
the picture of the marmot...or whatever that is...is awesome!! I think you could win a contest :)
Post a Comment